- To assist Project Manager to supervise and monitor all site operation, safety, quality of work progress, workmanship on site and cost control etc.
- To liaise with clients / designers and sub-contractors
- To handle document submission and correspondences of projects.
- Knowledge of full set working drawings and detail drawings.
- Diploma or above in Interior Architecture, Interior Design preferred, Construction Management, or relevant disciplines.
- At least 2 years site working experience in interior fitting-out work
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Project Assistant
- Excellent communication skill and can work under pressure and willing to work overtime
- Strong technical background and site experience.
- Good PC knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketchup & MS Office
- Good command of written and spoken English (MUST), Chinese and Mandarin
- Immediately available preferred
Interested parties, please send your resume with expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now'
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only