- To provide secretarial and administrative support to the top management
- Responsible for business development and operations
- Assisting management in various projects
- To arrange and assist in business meetings
- To carry out ad hoc assignments
- Degree holder or equivalent, preferably major in Marketing / Public Relations / Event Management or related discipline
- At least 2 years’ working experience in project management
- Able to work independently and under pressure with multi-task assignments
- Able to maintain highly confidential information
- Self-motivated, pleasant personality and mature
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, with fluency in Putonghua an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
Immediate availability is preferred
We offer excellent career prospects and study subsidy to the right candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your CV with present and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
The information will be provided for recruitment purpose. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and will be retained for a maximum period of one year.