- To assist Millwork Team for project administration and project management
- To liaise with Clients/Designers/Project Manager/Suppliers/Specialist/Contractors and Factories for project's activities
- To communicate with internal/external department for project coordination and monitoring
- To work with all parties to solve design/construction issue for millwork
- To handle document submission and correspondences among Clients/Designers/Suppliers and Contractors
- To check and oversee detailed shop/fabrication drawings for millwork
- Diploma or above in any relevant disciplines
- Minimum of 3 years experience as supporting staff , such as assistant / project coordinator/ interior design / architecture or related field
- Experience in furniture and woodwork factory will be an advantage
- Excellent in managing documentation and correspondence both in Chinese and English
- Good command of English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Competent use of computing software (MS Office) for millwork project reporting
- Willing to go to PRC factory for millwork inspection and coordination
- Must be able to read architectural blueprints and shop/fabrication drawings.
- Good organization and communication skills is required
- Must be highly motivated and able to work in a team environment.
- Less qualification / experience will be considered as Assistant Project Coordinator
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package (14 days Annual Leave, Double Pay, Discretionary Bonus, Group Medical Insurance, Bank Holidays and Education Assistance) to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary, and availability to our HR manager. (Please quote reference number.)
*Personal data collected will be used strictly for recruitment purposes only.