Great opportunity in joining a digital design agency and gaining regional exposure. Dynamic and creative working environment will be provided, along with precious opportunity in working with an inspiring marketing and creative team in the sector.
Our client is a digital design house, offices based in both Hong Kong and Beijing, providing a one-stop marketing campaign services to clients ranging from luxury retail to NGOs. With their experiences and sophisticated business, our client has strong client base and great reputation in the industry. To corporate with their growth, our client is looking for a Project Coordinator/ Manager to join them.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- A bachelor's degree in digital media, marketing or communications, or similar experience
- 2-year relevant experience in project management (web or graphic design preferable), candidate with more experienced will be considered as Project Manager
- Excellent communication skills to handle challenging situations involving creative team, clients and suppliers
- Drive to work under tight schedule
- Independent, self-motivated, and responsible
- Has practical experience with platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube on behalf of the brand
- Excellent spoken and written English & Chinese
- Good organizational skill is a must, being an OCD is a great plus
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Generous bonus
- Annual leave
- Medical coverage
- Convenient location
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Stephanie Jim on +852 3602 2442.