We are currently seeking for a Project Design Manager (PDM) with substantial façade or curtain walling experience to deliver land mark developments in Hong Kong and around the region. You will lead a team of experienced and dedicated design staff to provide bespoke façade design solutions to prestigious developers across Asia, from review of design compliance in accordance with project specifications, to participate in the project kick-off and execution, to close out of the project.
- Capability to design, understanding technical requirements and the basis of necessary calculations, verification, tests, etc.
- Project design management and lead a small professional design team
- Successful execution and completion of visual mock-up(s), test mock-up(s), material testing.
- Establish a good working relationship with the Architect and design related Consultants.
- Participate in the project kick-off, project meetings, design reviews and project reviews covering compliance of design with the project specification, make-transport-install- ability, cost developments, programmes, resources, mock-ups, approvals, etc.
- Work closely with Project Manager of any possible variations or claims arising from changes and deviations from contract documents as far as design, scope, mock ups, testing and approvals are concerned.
- BSc or Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Architectural Studies or Recognition through Prior Learning through industry experience
- Minimum 7 - 10 years’ experience in curtain wall, glass wall, façade design and 3D software
- 2 to 4 years practical experience in managing small teams or a design department (but not mandatory)
- Practical experience in curtain wall purchasing, fabrication and assembly process.
- Well versed with current 2-D and 3-D design software
- Experience in other relevant computer software such as Rhinoceros, Revit, Inventor, GSA, would be an advantage
- Self-motivated, with proven track record to commit to project delivery
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Cantonese and international mobility would be an added advantage.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current and expected salary by email to [email protected] com
For more information about Permasteelisa Group, please visit our company's website at http://www.permasteelisagroup.com.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.