- Senior grade position
- Direct line to senior executives
- Attractive remuneration package available
Reporting to Senior Director and top management, the Project Director is responsible for delivery of all related projects. The Project Director leads a team of project managers and controls a varied portfolio of projects, including the development of new facilities and buildings, alterations and additions, renovations and infrastructure upgrades existing portfolios.
To be successful in your application for this role, you must demonstrate the following criteria:
- Previous delivery of luxury residential/commercial projects in Hong Kong.
- Degree qualification in Architecture, Engineering, or a related field.
- Strong leadership coupled with seasoned negotiation and influencing skills;
- Proficiency in both spoken and written in English and Chinese.
- Ability to influence outcomes with internal and external stakeholders to mutually beneficial outcomes
The Project Director will be responsible for the following:
- Managing and coordinating all design and construction project activities to ensure that set goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed time, quality.
- Reviewing project proposals under consideration by the Development Management team to determine time frame, success criteria and delivery risks.
- Working with Project Managers to prepare implementation plans which identify the key project attributes, ensuring the deployment of appropriately qualified staff and resources for each phase of a project from existing establishment, by recruitment or outsource solutions.
- Applying project contractual knowledge and experience to ensure optimal commercial arrangements with external service providers, viz. consultants, contractors and suppliers.
- Utilising Best Practice in the project management field and conversant with current trends and training needs. Maintains a professional network with Government officials and principals/directors of leading consulting and construction companies.
- To make decision while keeping the shareholders informed of the progress and risks involved.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Iris Luo by using the "Apply Now" button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa