With experience working on large-scale civil, building and infrastructure projects for Main Contractors. Responsible for assisting Project Manager(s)
in running all aspects of a project from the beginning, include all documentation of recording and site management to external / internal parties.
- Mainly responsible for tendering submission, ABWF design work, project execution and supervision
- ABWF technical support to the Project team
- Coordination and Monitoring to the ABWF Contractor. Communication with Client’ s representative, Consultant, and related parties involved in the Project
- Project documentation and administration for the ABWF disciplines incl. material, shop drawings and other relevant submissions to monitoring and quality checking
- Degree / Diploma in Building or equivalent disciplines
- At least 5-7 years relevant working experience in Construction, Renovation and Fitting out project in ABWF discipline
- A proactive team player and possess good communication, interpersonal and project management skills
- Prior MTR project experience will be an advantage
- Good command of written & spoken English, Chinese. Proficiency language in Mandarin is an advantage
- Good PC knowledge of MS Office, AutoCAD
- Excellent communication and site management skills
- Self motivated, well-organized, hardworking, independent and able to work under pressure
- Immediate available is preferred
Interested parties please e-mail your resume with existing & expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.