- Monitor, supervise and provide technical and contractual advice to team members for the execution of projects from tendering to design work, project planning, procurement, subletting,
site supervision, commissioning and operation.
- Executive preventive measures and corrective actions to be taken in projects.
- Liaise with external parties, eg. main contractors and clients, as well as internal parties to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the projects.
- Build, manage, and lead a
high performance engineering team.
- Higher Diploma or above in Fire / Electrical / Mechanical / Building Services Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 6 years of relevant working experience in managing
Fire Services Installation /
Electrical or Building
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, good interpersonal, leadership and project management skills;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Candidate with more experience will be considered for the position of Senior Project Engineer.
Please click the Apply Now button to send your full resume stating
relevant job reference, present and expected salary and availability.
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment related purposes only.