Reporting to the Senior Engineer, the appointee will mainly perform the following responsibilities:
- To participate in the conceptual and detailed design, budgeting and implementation of projects
- To prepare tender and tender evaluation
- To monitor site work schedule, perform safety management, and cost and quality control throughout various project execution stages from design, audit, construction, testing
and commissioning to completion of works
- To participate or chair on behalf of Senior Engineer in working level meetings
- To liaise with internal parties, contractors and external parties including government authorities and public stakeholders on project matters
- To perform Technical Competent Person site supervision for civil/structural/geotechnical works
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or related disciplines
- A minimum of 8 years’ working experience
with Corporate Membership of the HKIE, or
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 12 years’ relevant working experience
- Good knowledge of civil and structural engineering design and contract administration in multi-engineering disciplinary project
- Familiar with relevant local and international regulations, procedures, standards and codes of practice
- Proficient in computer applications including Microsoft Project, SAP2000, SAFE, STAADPRO, SPACE GASS, FREW, SLOPE/W
- Good command of English and Chinese languages, both spoken and written
Candidates with less relevant experience and lower qualification may be considered for the position of
Project Engineer II.
Working Location: Admiralty
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume (in PDF format) with
details of qualification, experience, present and expected salaries, and contact number to the Senior Manager (Human Resources Services), The Hongkong Electric Co., Ltd. on or before 2 MAY 2019 and quote the reference number in your application.
Please also visit our website to know more about our Company
Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. All unsuccessful applications will
be kept for six months after the date of this advertisement.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strictest confidence and used only for recruitment-related
purposes in accordance with the laws and ordinance of the HKSAR.