Dynamics of the Role
TransUnion Interactive (TUI) requires an Executive in Project Management to support the Project Manager in executing projects to achieve business’ objectives in Hong Kong and other countries in Asia-Pacific. The potential candidate requires to assist in project planning, resource planning, project tracking, and overseeing scrum process. The Project Executive will need to have capability to demonstrate organizational skills. He/She needs to have the ability to collaborate within a team to delight customers with TUI’s technology solutions.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Supporting Project Manager by coordinating with Scrum Team, and providing status reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs), schedules, resources and milestone delivery
- Support Project Manager throughout the entire project process (vision statement/scope, user stories creation, design, development, QA & test, release) using appropriate tools, particularly Confluence, Jira, and MS Project
- Supporting Product Owners by utilizing collaborative techniques and communication strategies for efficient backlog management
- Promoting self-organizing, cross-functional techniques in the production of high-value products
- Supporting Scrum Team by removing impediments to protect sprint goals
- Facilitating Scrum ceremonies as requested or needed as well as maintaining time-box ceremonies
- Practicing the core agile principles in collaboration, prioritization, and accountability
- Promoting continuous improvement throughout the product and software development life-cycle
- Facilitating sprint demos, planning and retrospectives
- Monitoring project deliverables and progress through continuous communication and coordination with project team members such as Sales, Marketing, Product, Customer Services & Operations, IT, external partners and service providers, etc.
- Identifying and managing project issues, risks, and action items, and work to close and mitigate as appropriate
- Tackle other assigned duties
What You’ll Bring:
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years project management experience, particularly agile/scrum methodology within software/IT environment
- Proven communication and organizational skills are required
- Strong analytical, mediation, negotiation, and stakeholder management skills
- Self-motivated and positive
- Flexible, resilient, and resourceful in addressing project issues
- Detailed oriented
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
Who We Are
A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We’re on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested candidates, please forward your resume and indicate current and expected salary by clicking apply now below
Data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.
You can also visit our LinkedIN career page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/4310/careers?trk=job_view_topcard_company_image