With the trend towards O2O (Online to Offline) Generation, our IT department, the strategic technology enabler with more than 70 staff, has established a comprehensive digitalized operation management system and Omni-Channel model, i.e. Business Intelligence Dashboard, Operation Management System and Campaign Monitoring System, to support the fast-changing business transformation needs across the Group.
To support the Group’s continuous IT infrastructure development, we are currently looking for the IT professionals to join our fast-growing team
- Responsible for day-to-day IT project management, including user requirements collection, user experience design, UAT, platform support
- Liaise and coordinate with internal department & external vendors
- Regularly working with business users and IT technicians in enhancing the project performance
- Monitor project daily tasks and report status timely with proper documentation
- Coordinate activities in SDLC of IT projects to ensure meeting quality and schedule
- Communicate with internal teammates and various business units to follow up project status
- Provide project coordination and administrative support to manager
- University graduate in Business, E-commerce, Information System or related disciplines
- 2 years’ work experience in IT, digital or related discipline
- Enjoy a dynamic and multi-tasking working environment
- Knowledge of Project management skills
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated & well-organized person
- Good PC knowledge in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese Word Processing
- Candidate with More experience will be considered as Senior Project Executive
We offer 5 days work, medical benefit and competitive salary to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please Click Here to submit your application.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purpose only.