My client is a listed FMCG company and has its main operation in China. They are now looking for a Project Finance Manager to handle the acquisition project of the listed company.
My client is a listed FMCG company and has its main operation in China. Now, they are expanding their scale by merging and acquitsiting some of the famous companies in the market.
- Report to the Acting CFO and responsible for financial, management and tax reporting including consolidation and audit reports in timely and insightful manner
- Lead the budget and forecasting process including planning, budgeting and forecasting of sales, shipment, and CAPEX and cost management
Oversee theinternal control, financial closing procedures and implementation of ERP, reporting and analysis system
- Provide analytical support to the other functions as requested
- Perform any ad hoc projects as assigned
Degree in Accounting or Finance with professional qualification (HKICPA, ACCA or CPAA)
8 years related and hands-on work experience
Strong command of written and spoken languages (English, Cantonese and Mandarin)
Proficiency in MS PowerPoint/ Excel/ Word and knowledge of ERP System (SAP is a plus)
Occasional travel is required
- Competitive renumeration
- Mini team management experience
- Good progression