The incumbent will be responsible for identifying business solutions for management, driving system and process changes for improvement and managing project implementation to ensure that user requirements are properly specified, project objectives are appropriately met, and assisting the Head of Project Management to maintain effective communication within the team to ensure the team can operate efficiently and effectively.
- Aware of the latest technology trend and ability to recommend/influence users to drive inter department and/or company change
Initiate project from idea generation, business case submission, project planning and execution such as, but not limited to the following:
- Ability to initiate and lead workshops to enable process improvement/efficiency through latest technology or innovative process arrangement.
- Implement approved recommendations with business and IT and assist planning, guiding, organizing and monitoring implementation projects to effect changes for improvement and to obtain planned benefits
- Lead requirements workshop to ensure requirements are exhaustively discussed and considered through a process driven approach. Subsequently, ensuring traceability functional specification from IT.
- Ensure adequate controls in the reengineered or improved processes to meet audit requirements and corporate governance.
- Monitor the overall development progress & quality to ensure the system delivery meets the business needs and is developed within the planned resources
- Gate keeping UAT test cases from a completeness and quality standpoint and to monitor UAT progress and defect management to ensure the project deadline can be met
- Oversee Change Requests to ensure the IT resource is used in a cost effective way
- Establish change management with impacted departments to ensure changes are communicated and functions are trained.
- Ensuring benefit realization plan is in place.
Coach and guide subordinates such as, but not limited to, the following:
- Business & system knowledge and stakeholder management skillset respectively.
- Be observant and prompt junior staffs on areas of interpersonal skills improvement.
- University or above , preferably in Business Statistics, Computer Science, Information System Management, Finance or Accounting or related subjects with at least one insurance professional qualification (FLMI)
- 6 years relevant experience in insurance with 6 years management in business analysis, project management or IT-related areas
- Process improvement and process reengineering experience preferably obtained via O&M and lean six-sigma qualification (green belt and/or black-belt) practice in various industries
- Certified PMP (or equivalent project management certification) will be an advantage
- Aware of the latest trend in technology
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills and strong analytical and change mindset
- Highly adaptable to changes and unprecedented challenges
We offer 5-day work week, attractive remuneration package and excellent training & development opportunities. Interested parties please apply with full resume including expected salary to: [email protected].
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)