Requirement and Job Duties:
- Responsible for planning, managing, supervising, control and monitoring the safety, quality and progress of the Construction of building services works
- Degree holder in Building Services/ Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 10 years’ experience in Building services coordination, Steelworks, welding and knowledge of different metals and architectural knowledge
- Liaise and interface with clients, government authorities, project stakeholders and end-users to ensure all aspects of the project are in compliance with the design, contract, safety, quality and budget requirements;
- Provide pre-construction advice to the design teams, manage the construction process up to commissioning and project close-out
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Leadership skills to take a team forward
- Proven track record in managing large scale development projects
Interested parties, please email CV with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.