Job No.: 492229
Employment Type: Full time
Departments: Personal Banking Products Department
Job Functions: Business Development, Project Management
- Lead multidisciplinary project teams to deliver on the strategic business improvement plan in line with Corporate and service priorities focusing on delivering efficiencies
and improved service user experience.
- Provide expertise to ensure that the department’s key business improvement transformation projects are run to time and to a high quality.
- Develop and maintain strong project governance management across the end to end process pipeline to ensure project deployment
- Support Senior Manager to promote new ways of working and facilitate change by ensuring buy in and support at all levels of the service.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in Project Management
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is preferable.
- As a change agent with "Customer Focus" Mindset
- Evidence of ability to communicate complex issues to service users, careers and other stakeholders, in an effective and clear style
- Flexible and adaptive to changes, Familiar with computer software like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Mandarin is an advantage
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and life insurance, and different types of allowances
to the right candidates. Interested parties, please submit your application by clicking Apply Now. For details, please visit our website
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will
be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.