The Challenge We Pose to You:
- Manage the implementation of customer projects and provide updates to the customer regularly
- Ensure smooth implementation with all deliverables completed without delay
- Identify and provide solutions to any issue, risks and other impediments to project delivery
- Liaise with internal departments, vendors and partners on service provisions process
- Work with internal and external partners effectively
- Facilitate in the internal process improvement project
What You Bring to Us:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Computer
Science, Tele-communication, Information Technology or equivalent
- 5 years of IT industry working experience with min. 2 years in managing ICT project
- Holder of professional certifications such as CCNA/CCNP, PMP or PRINCE2 certified Practitioner will be an advantage
- Well organized, positive thinking and self-motivated
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are mandatory
- Proficient in MS office including Excel, PPT, MS Project, Visio or Process Flow
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese & Mandarin
- Candidate with less experience may apply for Assistant Project Manager
5-day work, 14 days annual leave, a competitive remuneration package, comprehensive medical and dental
plan, local and regional training and rewarding career opportunities.
Please send your complete resume (in MS word format), inclusive of your
available date, current and expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now' or by mail to: Human Resources
and Administration Department, CITIC Telecom International CPC Limited, 20/F, Lincoln House, Taikoo Place, 979 King's Road,
Quarry Bay, Hong Kong.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and for employment-related purpose only.