- Deliver the project assigned on time within budget at the required level of quality
- Drive overall project satisfaction through effective coordination and communication of deliverables
- Lead and manage internal resources and external vendors, evaluate work processes to improve the team's effectiveness as well as the quality of services to business
- Serve as the primary liaison with key stakeholders. In collaboration and consultation with the Program Manager, responsible for the planning, staffing, implementation, control and evaluation of assigned projects
- University degree or equivalent in IT, engineering or related discipline
- Possessing PMP certification and a Business Analyst certification from HKITPC will be an advantage
- At least 8 years' IT experience of which 4 years in a team-leading or project management role
- Strong people and project management skills with experience in managing external vendors, as well as delivering multi-projects in parallel
- Strong technical and domain knowledge in Utility Industry and Cloud solutions is advantageous
- Self-initiative, fast learner, creative and innovative with excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills, as well as possessing good business understanding with intent to add value to the business
- Good documentation/report writing skill
- Good spoken and written English
- Good track records of meeting project schedules
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.