Tajima Embroidery Machines Ltd. (TEML), based in Hong Kong and established in 1984, is an authorized distributor and manufacturer of Tajima Industries Ltd, Japan (TIL) in China, Hong Kong and Macau. We distribute multi-head embroidery machines with strategic focus on offering professional services and advancing technology. TEML has manufacturing sites & sales offices all over China. Know more about us at : http://www.tajima.com.hk We are looking for candidate with high calibre to join in the following capacity.
To assist the start-up of the group ’s NGO activities;
- To participate the general operations to Senior Management;
- To deal with external professionals such Banker/ Auditor/
Lawyer/Company Secretary/Administrative parties etc;
- To assist and handle high level confidential documents.
- To perform ad hoc activities for Top Management.
- Degree holder in Business Administration;
- Over 10 years working experience.
- With solid experience in NGO activities is preferable, but not a must;
- Good experience in supporting and handling banks /finance /
property / investment issue of Top Management;
- With accounting experience is an advantage;
- Mature and work independently;
- fluent communication in Spoken and written with English
- Business travel is required.
We offer 13 months' salary plus discretionary bonus, medical scheme and MPF.
If you are interested in developing your career in a promising company, please apply with detailed resume (in Word format) including present and expected salary to us.