Location: Kwun Tong
Working Hours: 9am-6pm
1. To assist in the overall planning implementation and evaluation of the Project
2. To liaise, establish and reinforce working partnerships with stakeholders including department services, non-government ogranisations, tertiary institutions and others to ensure effective and efficient cooperation in developing, implementing and timely delivery of quality works of the Project;
3. To transcribe teaching materials of basic life skills training programme in the department into education materials for wider general public groups and to plan and implement dissemination of these materials through relevant channels including websites and other social media;
4. To plan, organize, monitor progress and co-ordinate various contracts of the Project, including production of creative visual-art and audio-visual programmes, printing education materials, etc for the Project;
5. To develop a new website and web content that are appealing to adolescents by transcribing, packaging and re-designing teaching and health education materials of Training Centre in the department into multi-media formats, including production of info graphics, motion graphics, e-magazines and video, to promulgate the key messages in the Campaign;
6. To arrange meetings with various stakeholders and provide secretariat support during the process
7. To assist in planning, organising and conducting related surveys, studies and evaluation;
8. To assist in drafting programme plan, writing up progress and final reports'
9. To provide general administrative and logistic support, e.g. procurement, contract management, etc; and
10. To perform ad hoc projects
1. Have a Bachelor degree with honors in the field relating to communication art and;
2. Having at least five years of post-qualification experience, preferably in marketing, communications, journalism, public relation or related disciplines; and
3. Having a least three years of post-qualification experience in production of video programmes for health education promotion; and
3. Having at least two years post-graduate experience in production of multi-media web content; compilation of site-map of web page and relevant skills in constructing web site and web content and
4. Fluent in spoken and written English: Grade C or above in Use of English of the HKALE or English Language of the GCE Alevel; OR
5. An overall band of 6.5 or above with no subtest score below band 6 obtained in the same sitting in the IELTS within the 2-year validity period of the test; OR
7. Level 2 in Use of English Paper of the CRE; and
8. Fluent in spoken and written Chinese: Grade C or above in Chinese Language and Culture or Chinese Language and Literature of the HKALE
10. Level 2 of the Use of Chinese Paper of the CRE;
11. Good team player processing good coordination, communication and interpersonal skills; and
12. Having proficient computer skills (operation with MS word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Established in 1996, Nova Management Consultants Limited is a reputable and well-known consulting company with core business in Human Resource management consulting.
NOVA offers a vast range of services in consultancy, executive search and training to a large international client base. Providing first-rate, quality services to clients across China and Asian countries, we specialised in human resources consultancy, recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, employee relations and communications, training and education in line with economic development.
Headquartered in Hong Kong with associates in China and Asian region, NOVA employs highly trained and qualified professionals in running of our daily business.
Nova Management Consultants Limited
Suite 803, Two Chinachem Exchange Square, 338 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Tel: (+852)2573-0118 l Fax: (+852)2573-0668 Please visit us: