Planning and coordinating of Capex projects
* Plan and coordinate site renewal, refurbishment and new build projects including greenfield, care and maintenance, asset integrity and value added projects
* Hold regular review meetings with contractors to assess work quality, progress, cost, schedule, safety, health and environmental matters.
* Straightly follow and fully comply with the client's End-to-end project management process
* Monitor and drive performance KPIs and saving targets
* Prepare project scope, tender, BQ and guidelines, seed funding of Capex work for projects and prepare the proposal and outline
* Supervise contractors in scheduling and monitoring of project work and post-inspection upon completion.
* Assist Account Manager on proposed capital and expense budget requirements for the multi-year plan
* Coordinate and monitor schedules of capex work to ensure license and consents to be obtained timely.
* Propose and drive innovations, energy saving and carbon reduction initiatives
* Advise Account Manager on proposed capex budget requirements and planning for capex work.
* Verify invoices, quality for work and prepare asset capitalization of Capex related works
* Undertake business related assignment required by client
Qualifications/ Skills Required
* Bachelor's degree in either Civil / Mechanical / Gas Engineering or relevant
* 3-5 years experience in construction project of multi-location retail sites, with basic knowledge in civil, mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic system. Fuel system knowledge is a plus.
* Good communication in both English and Chinese
* Good team work and interpersonal skills.