- Diploma / Degree holder in Interior Design / Architecture or equivalent.
- More than 10 years proven experience in Fitting-out projects of large scale luxury house and high-end residential.
- Capable to work under pressure and tight schedule.
- Solid management experience of projects to manage and deliver project on time.
- Managerial or supervisor level experience
- Good interpersonal & communication skills with cooperation parties including international designers, clients and contractors.
- Proven technical understanding and construction drawings
- Proficiency in AutoCAD / MS Word / MS Excel / MS Project / PowerPoint applications
- Native in Cantonese and fluent in written & spoken English / Mandarin
- Immediate availability is preferred
- Less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Manager
- To monitor and control site progress
- To ensure all construction activities comply with contractual and statutory requirement
- To monitor overall contractual and technical matters for current projects
- To control and supervise overall site activities and liaise with client’s representatives and subcontractors
- To gather and analyze data relating to work progress, adequacy and effectiveness
An attractive remuneration package including 5-day work, MPF, 13 months salary, performance bonus, 14 days annual leave, and excellent development opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties please submit your Application Letter, Full C.V., Expected Salary and Availability by clicking