- Lead the team to manage large-scale multi-disciplinary IT Infrastructure projects, from tendering, negotiation to execution.
- Monitor the overall financial, commercial and contractual aspects of projects to safeguard the company’s interest.
- Ensure compliance of the relevant quality and safety standard / procedures and other statutory requirements, when applicable.
- Protect the company image from time to time.
- To lead the design, planning, project management and execution of IT infrastructure projects
- To manage and to sustain the IT infrastructure operations, security, system and network aligning with the company's standards.
- To manage system implementation projects.
- To deliver projects within budget and time.
- To plan and control all phases of IT projects, including feasibility study, systems analysis and design, procurement and installation of computer systems, programming, implementation, system nursing and maintenance.
- To write proposals for the bidding of Government Tenders.
- To ensure all safety requirements are enforced on site.
- To supervise and monitor the design activities of the design team and provide support if necessary.
- To assess the performance of suppliers and subcontractors.
- To negotiate payment terms, conditions and prices with suppliers and subcontractors.
- To ensure the works of subordinates are diligently and sufficiently performed to meet contract and company requirements.
- Bachelor Degree holder or above in IT/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Proficient in system infrastructure development and maintenance.
- At least 6 years of related experience.
- Experience in handling Government Tenders.
- Experience in managing system implementation projects.
- Experience in ISO / network technologies at professional level (e.g. CCNP, CCDP, HCIP) / server technologies / cloud technical / engineering support (e.g. Google Cloud, AWS, Microsoft Azure) / enterprise architecture system or solution (e.g. TOGAF) is an advantage.
- Well versed with MS Office, SQL server, VPN, DNS, WLAN, web services API, website development, mobile app applications, cybersecurity and cloud computing.
- Holder of CCNP / MCSE / PMP is preferable, but is not a must.
- Good command in English and Mandarin.
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Detail-minded and cautious
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- A good team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates with less experience will be considered the post of Senior Engineer.
Please click the Apply Now button to send your full resume stating relevant job reference, present and expected salary and availability.
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment related purposes only.