- Diploma / Degree holder in interior design / building studies or equivalent;
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in fit-out project management of offices, retails or residential;
- Have good knowledge of technical skills in fitting-out;
ability to understand construction drawing;
- Self-motivated, independent, responsible and can work under pressure;
- Strong planning and organization skill;
- Enable to solve on-site problems with strategy;
- Good communication and site management skills;
PC knowledge of MS Office, Auto CAD;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Immediate available is preferred;
- Control and supervise overall site activities and liaise with clients, designers and subcontractors;
- Do site measuring work and paper work such as working schedule and job report etc.
- Attend regular site meeting;
- Co-ordinate site activities with different parties;
- Monitor site progress and ensure the works performed in required standard and quality;
We offer good career prospects and attractive remuneration to the right candidates. Benefits include double pay, discretionary bonus and annual leaves starting from 10 days. Interested
parties please send your CV with your expected salary.
For better understanding of our projects, you can go to “www.axis-design.net” for more details.
(Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only)