Xenyo is looking to add a Project Manager to our team. The candidate will be responsible to deliver outstanding service to multiple clients to achieve their online business
The project manager will be our client's main point of contact with Xenyo and therefore the candidate must possess the skill set and personality to be valued as a solutions
provider and expert to our clients.
- Understand client's business requirements, provide suggestions and articulate to development team.
- Lead the proposal process and contribute to pitches
- Maintain accuracy of project estimates during proposal process
- Assign project work and tasks to project teams - pref. familiar with Agile
- Be responsible for project profitability & quality
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with clients
- Mentor & Motivate project team
- Participate in new business development opportunities.
- Diploma or above, preferably in business, marketing or I.T.
- Minimum 3 year work experience, preferably from a digital /creative agency or as a business analyst / Project Manager
- Be technical enough to understand development restrictions and industry best practices.
- Can understand requirements quickly and offer ideas and solutions on the spot.
- Able to handle multi-tasks and independent in a fast-paced environment
- Keep learning latest Internet Marketing and business trends to be able to provide the best solutions to clients.
- A good team player with great interpersonal skills
- Detail-minded, proactive and creative
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Please forward your CV with Expected Salary. All data collected will be kept strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only.