As Project Manager – eCommerce Services for Brands, this position can based on Bangkok/ Hong Kong with regular
travel to ASEAN/Bangkok/Hong Kong/Shenzhen (30~40% of time), you are required to:
- Drive innovation in product development in eCommerce Service Company (Content and Processing, Cross Platform Strategy, Customer
Data / CRM, Multiple Platform Listing, Order Process, WMS, Tracking, Finance)
- Interface with eCommerce Sellers, internal key stakeholders to identify product roadmap, product details requirement,
and ticket creation
- Research to understand users' needs, and translate them into solutions.
- Work with a team of tech engineers and designers based on designed software development cycle
- Develop clear and concise product requirements to
communicate features to the entire team.
- Work closely with the customer success, engineering and design teams to prioritization and ensure features and tasks are developed
- Become a product expert, understanding the competitive landscape, the evolving market needs, and how those things relate to
the company's mission and vision.
- Define and analyses metrics that ensure the success of our products
- University graduate in Information Systems or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in product or project management, preferably in eCommerce
- Good understanding on API integration
- Experienced in ERP, CRM, POS and web solutions
- Good instincts for product development and the on-going improvements for products
- Retail/ FMCG background is a plus
- Fluent communication skills in English and Mandarin (Must)
- Confident, innovative, open-minded and excellent presentation skill