Our client is a leading international workplace design & build company with 14 offices and over 400 staff across Asia.
As the Project Manager (Interior Fit-Out projects) in Hong Kong , you will be the interface between project ownership and delivery. You are required to act as a focal point of contact between the Client and the team ensuring the desired project objectives are delivered.
- You will work closely with the Head of Project Management and be responsible for implementing an appropriate and effective project management framework for corporate interior fit-out projects.
- You will support in defining and implementing criteria for control and management of the project.
- You will manage the design and site delivery team’s performance of delegated responsibilities.
- You will manage project budget including risk allowance. monitor and control changes/variations,
- You will coordinate and foster teamwork between all project stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for supporting in negotiation and coordination with vendors and business partners through the completion of the projects.
- You will Establish and prepare formal reporting arrangements on project progress for the client and Company
What we expect
- You are a project management professional with minimum 3 years of experience in the building construction industry.
- You have relevant experience of managing corporate/ workplace interior fit-out projects.
- You have a diploma or degree in project management/ construction management or a related discipline.
- You have the knowledge of individual trades and subcontractors relevant to interior fit-outs
- You are tech-savvy, and have experience in successfully adopting digital and technology initiatives.
- You have the ability to work in a fast paced environment without compromising on quality and customer satisfaction.
- You work well under pressure and have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- You will be a subscriber to the Company’s core values: teamwork, integrity and excellence.
Please send your CV to apply.