Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is an instantly recognizable Insurance firm with a very strong reputation.
As an IT Project Manager your responsibilities will be:
- Application delivery
- Delivering IT application projects
- Ensuring applications being implemented according to IT governance standards
- Driving vendors and internal parties to achieve desired results
- Preparing IT costing and budgets
- Resolving application issues
- Monitoring application service level
- Preparing and reviewing IT documentation such as functional specification, technical specification, test plan, operation manual, user guide, etc.
- Documenting technical specifications and transferring knowledge to other team members / users
- University graduate in computer science or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years related experience
- Certifications/licenses - PRINCE2, ITIL, CISA or equivalent
- Experience in Investment applications, e.g. SmartStream TLM / Excalibur, Bloomberg AIM, Eagle PACE is a must
- Ability to work in a team
- In-depth business and application knowledge in Investment
- Technical knowledge in .Net and Visual Basic
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Positive working attitude, willing to learn and work independently
- Well versed in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Effective communication in written and spoken English is a must. Spoken Cantonese and Putonghua is a plus
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.