Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is one of the largest global banks in the world and offers a wide range of financial services from investment banking, retail banking, commercial banking and many more. They are currently investing heavily into digital banking and are looking to lead regional digital programme on public websites for 12 countries in APAC, initially on a 12 months rolling contract.
- Facilitate the development of strategic and tactical solutions with business partners (e.g. Technology, Operations, and Legal) to achieve business objectives
- Establish project scope and define business needs with stakeholders and various other functional groups. Perform business analysis, user story preparation, determine workflow, and give recommendations on process enhancements and system upgrades.
- Manage and undertake end-to-end project tasks from feasibility study, requirement analysis/documentation, and UAT management (including UAT test script) to implementation support
- Evaluate project performance post implementation and resolve any production issues together with stakeholders
- Project planning and management
- Responsible for mapping out project timeline and path to execution.
- Track project and ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Preparation of project communication materials including but not limited to status updates and steering committee presentations.
- Monitor all deliverables and dependencies.
- Responsible for communication to all stakeholders on status and timeline. Act as chair for working groups.
- Manage and reconcile conflicts on resource and expectations between stakeholders. Responsible for escalation when required.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related disciplines
- 6 years of experience in project management within digital banking or insurance
- Strong knowledge of online and mobile technologies
- Support the execution and delivery of project management methodology and standards.
- Highly effective influence, negotiation and collaboration skills with the ability to work across the enterprise globally.
- Strong financial management skills to establish controls, track resource/costs and provide good business solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels, including C-suite.
- Flexible and adaptable when dealing with change with a strong awareness and understanding of cultural diversity.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite of products including MS Word, Excel, MS Project and MS Visio.
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Demonstratable knowledge of website architecture both pre and post-login.
- Working business knowledge of marketing within financial services.
- Experience working regional programs both technical and marketing in nature.
- Strong understanding of business process engineering.
- Exposure to CMS systems.
- Ability to follow and implement Agile project management methodologies
- Excellent communication skills with spoken and written English, Cantonese preferred
- Worked in financial services and managed large scale projects
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.