Our client is a large corporation, due to expansion, now looking for various IT professionals to join their IT team.
Attractive offer (15-70K)
Our clients are expanding the teams and looking for
Project Manager / (Senior) Business Analyst / Project Officers/ UAT officer / Project coordinator and trainee to
join the expanding teams.
Senior Business Analyst / Project Manager x 3 (40-70K)
- Facilitate and analyse business requirements and translating into detailed requirements and technical specification documentation.
- Coordinate between business teams and technical teams to ensure the new technology design meet desired business objectives.
- Evaluate and communicate potential software solution to ensure they meet business requirements
- Responsible for all related business deliverables including business requirements, testing approach and implementation support
- Assist in planning, coordinating and conducting project related activities along the entire software development life cycle.
- Communicate changes to impacted business users of different departments, including plan and manage changes in processes, operations and systems.
- Perform business analysis and feasibility study for new initiatives.
- Prepare and maintain knowledge base, systems / applications related documentation, training materials and operation manuals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business / Information Technology related area
- Minimum 3 years’ solid business analyst experience
- Proven track record in specifying user requirements and managing User Acceptance Testing
- Good knowledge in business process, project management and software development life cycle
- Good team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility and good problem-solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- More experience will consider as Project Manager / Senior Business Analyst
Project Officer/ UAT officer / Trainee (Fresh Graduate consider)
Responsible for IT project management, including UAT, platform support and coordinate with internal department & external vendors
Regularly working with business users in enhancing the project performance
Participating the whole software development life cycle including gather user requirement, requirement analysis and define project scope
Responsible for business
Prepare documentations and system testing
Assistant Project Manager need to lead the development team for system implementation
Strong sense of responsibility and able to meet project deadlines
(IT Fresh Graduate consider as Project Trainee)
- Good communication
- UAT experience highly preferred
- Good IT knowledge and project lifecycle /IT terminology
- Willing to learn