Project Manager (Ref M201812-02)
- Work with internal IT team, business users and vendors to develop AI / Analytics solutions
- Responsible for planning and negotiating with different levels of users to prioritze tasks
- Conduct business process analysis, requirement analysis, design workshops, prototype sessions with users
- Ensure the projects will be delivered on time, within budget, meeting users’ requirements and comply with all established policies, standards and procedures
- Responsible for the delivery of maintenance and support services adopting problem/ incident management and vendor management processes.
- Supervise your sub-ordinates and contractors to carry out the project and maintenance support works and liaise with other IT teams.
- Plan, budget and monitor variances for projects and system support activities in your responsible areas. Business travel may be required.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- 1+ years in AI solution development
- 4+ years in post-qualification IT experience
- Good knowledge in Machine / Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, Speech to Text, Text to Speech
- Good knowledge in AI solutions including virtual agents, video analytics, intelligent search, Robotic Process Automation
- Good knowledge in AI vendor platforms – IBM, Google, Amazon, Microsoft
- Good knowledge of Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Pig, Hive, Spark and so forth
- Good knowledge of developing cloud solution
- Good people and vendor management skills are essential.
- Solid experience in using industry standard methodology and data modelling techniques
- Solid experience with end-to-end bespoke application development lifecycle including requirement analysis, application design, coding, testing, data conversion, debugging and documentation
- Fluent in speaking Cantonese, Putonghua and English
Systems Analyst (Ref M201901-01)
- Lead a team of Analyst Programmers for the development of information systems including requirement analysis, technical design, building, testing, implementation and production roll-out.
- Assist Project Manager in coordinating and monitoring various project activities.
- Work with consultants, contractors and vendors.
- Degree in Information Technology / Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years’ relevant experience, of which 1 year should be at supervisory level.
- Certified Professional of IT (CPIT) certification is preferred.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in written and spoken English and Chinese (preferably including Putonghua) are required.
- Experience in managing web and mobile application development projects and acquaintance with technologies like iOS/Android application development, HTML5/PHP for Website development, micro-services architecture are essential.
- Experience in Scrum or other agile software development methodologies is an advantage.
- Business domain knowledges on digital marketing and e-Commerce are also an advantage.
Senior Technical System Engineer (Ref M201809-01)
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent. Job Requirements
- Provide IT infrastructure support./administration
- Perform installation, configuration, administration and troubleshooting of OS, hardware & software
- Prepare technical design, documentations.
- Liaise with vendor/supplier to setup IT infrastructure
- Provide assistance to project manager to lead and drive projects
- Require to travel to Macau to support Macau project on need basis.
- Higher diploma or above in Computer Sciences, Information Technology or related disciplines
- 3+ years solid experience on Microsoft Windows servers 2014 or above, Microsoft SQL 2014 server or above, MS Azure and VMWare 6 or above
- Good command of English and Cantonese
Followings are preferred:
- With 3-5 years working experience in server, database administration Certificate holders of MCSE / MCSA is an advantage.
- Solid experience on Server Hardware and SAN storage
- 3+ years’ experience in networking fields - Holder of VMWare Certified Professional (VCP)
- In-depth knowledge and experience in supporting Cisco and Alcatel-Lucent network products.
- Experience in supporting firewall, proxy server, VPN and WiFi etc.
- Holder of Cisco Certified Professional (CCNP) and Alcatel-Lucent Network Routing Specialist (NSR) Familiar with Redhat Linux is an advantage
- Familiar of AIX/DB2/WAS is an advantage
Technical System Engineer (Ref M201808-02 & 201812-03)
- Provide daily 2nd line technical support to users, especially on email services, desktop management and support, mobile device management.
- Assist in system upgrade, administration, and documentation update.
- Assist in problem analysis, report, and providing solutions to incidents.
- Assist in managing, troubleshooting and supporting IT infrastructure with following technical background and knowledge on some of followings areas:
o Windows 7, 8 and 10
o Microsoft Office 2010/2016/365
o Active Directory 2012/2016
o Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013
o Linux Systems (RedHat Linux 5/6)
o Database Servers (SQL Server 2008/2012/2014)
o Microsoft Windows Server (2008/2012) and clusters
o Mobile Device Management (e.g. IBM Maas 360, McAfee MDM)
o System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2007/2012 Attributes
o Experience in virtualized servers, data storage system and/or data backup system is an advantage
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years experiences in IT Infrastructure and end-user support.
- Able to work independently and under pressure to meet defined schedule/deadline.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in written and spoken English and Chinese preferably including Putonghua.
- Experience in providing end-user support to senior management is an advantage.
- Experience in supporting sizeable and complicated IT infrastructure is an advantage.
- Possession of related IT certification is an advantage.
Technical Systems Engineer (Ref M201808-01)
- To upgrade and support SharePoint systems including associated web, applications and video servers Responsibilities
- Ensure all projects are delivered with good quality and meeting user requirements
- Understand business processes and requirements to provide cost effective solutions
- Responsible for end-users support, systems administration and project delivery
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge in SharePoint platform is an advantage
System Analyst (Java / C#.net) (N20190311-01)
- Prepare proposal and tender documents in response to clients’ requirements;
- Development of data conversion and migration plan and strategies;
- Conducting requirement and justification studies;
- Analysis, design and implementation of multi-tier web application systems;
- Ensuring conformance of software packages against user requirement ; and
- Lead a team of programmer for application development and project implementation.
- A degree in computer science, computer engineering, information technology and or related disciplines;
- 5+ years’ experience in system analysis and design, reporting solutions and or other web application development;
- Experience in Windows and Unix Platform is an advantage;
- Solid experience in either Java or C#.net is a must;
- Hands on HKSAR Government SA&D and implementation experience;
- Good writing skills for documentation;
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
Candidates with less experience or Fresh Graduates will also be considered for Junior position.
Assistant Sales Manager / Senior Account Manager (Ref N20190311-02)
- Achieve sales target designated by the management;
- Promote and sell NEC products, solutions and system to maximize account and market penetration;
- Identify and cultivate institutional clients; and
- Account management and project sales to Public and commercial sectors.
- Degree or diploma holder with at least 7 years’ sales experience in IT solutions and systems;
- Strong technical background that facilitates solution discussion with customers and technology partners;
- Able to development opportunities within assigned account territory and explore new accounts;
- Solid career history in account development and driving big strategic deals;
- Experience in handling tender, and solution proposal is essential; and
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese) with strong presentation skill is a must.
We offer rewarding career with attractive package, MPF, generous annual leave as well as medical scheme to the right candidates, if you have interesting to apply the above position, please submit your CV in word format and state the job reference no to jobs @eleecl.com