Title : Contract Project Manager - Treasury and Markets products / operations, project management, system design, implementation
- Manage projects for
Treasury & Markets front office and operations teams
- Lead the Delivery Teams to implement the solution
to its completion
- Actively work and communicate with various stakeholders in business, operations and technology teams in Hong Kong as well as other regional countries such as Singapore, China, Taiwan
- Accountable for implementation of projects and directly accountable to Program Manager (where applicable) or Solution Delivery manager
- Manage Project Financial, tracking of cost and monthly update of project financial
- Define deliverables and project milestones, develop, execute and manage the project plan
- Obtain commitments, from all identified Stakeholders, on creation of the plan and whenever changes occur
- Manage project scope, timelines and phase dependencies
- Assure that all team members understand and accept their responsibilities and adheres to procedures and policies
- Ensure that Software Quality Assurance (SQA) activities are performed, review Change management activities
- Ensure that all issues are appropriately documented, tracked and addressed. The project issues and defects are resolved in a timely manner
- Ensure development of all project deliverables in a quality and timely manner; including appropriate project and production turnover documentation.
- Plan and ensure that key deliverables and work products are inspected
- Communicate to non-project parties when required
- Conduct regular review meetings and update to the steering committee members
- Monitor actual performance against estimates and planned performance and take corrective or preventive action where required.
- Obtain required approvals from relevant authorized stakeholders.
- Ensure that appropriate standard project practices and procedures are established and followed. This includes approval procedures, development methodologies, deployment practices
and production turnover procedures.
- Identify, evaluate and document "lessons learnt during the project”. Communicate best practices and lessons learnt to project team members and other teams involved in the project
- Produce a Project Completion Report and ensure successful completion of the project
- Manage vendor for their deliverables
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Degree or above in Computer Science, IT or related discipline
5 years working experience in information systems, design, software development and support experience.
experience/knowledge in Treasury & Markets products and/or Operations are an advantage.
- Proficiency in Agile project practices is an advantage
- Good knowledge of latest Digital (such API) and Data-related technologies are an advantage
- Good analytical, decision-making, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Good communication/presentation skills with business and operations users
- Possesses positive attitude with dedication and commitment towards work.
- Able to work independently while being a good team player who collaborates with others to achieve a common goal
- Self-motivated, strong accountability, responsible, dependable, and result oriented
- Able to work under pressure
To apply :
Please submit your resume ( in Ms Word format) , availability and expected salary to :
Mr. Samuel Lam
( Note : All resume and personal date collected from job applicants are used for recruitment purposes only, and all these information will be kept confidential. )