- In charge of strategic business development of electronic wallet in Hong Kong and Japan
- Develop strategic partnership with related business partners
- Responsible for merchant business by leading the acquiring through direct or acquirer partnership, coverage expansion, business strategy,
- Expand usage or delivery
- To develop sales leads through direct sales contact
- To present and demonstrate our technical to potential clients
- To organize and implement marketing activities
- Assist in collecting, analyzing and evaluating different market information and its impact on overall business situation
- Assist in brand management and executing effective sales & marketing campaigns and programs
- Coordinate and liaise with other partners in HK and Nippon Pay Japan office for set up and programs.
- Develop and maintain long-term customers relationship
- Follow up legal document between the electronic wallet and partners.
•Diploma or above in Business Development/ Global Business/ Economics or any related disciplines
•Excellent analytical and communication skills
•Proficient in Cantonese, English (Also has to be good) and Japanese (N2 or above)
•1-2 years related experience, Business Development / Telecom / Fintech field preferred.
•Presentable, aggressive and strong target oriented
•Self motivated with good interpersonal skills
•Independent, hard working and willing to work under pressure
•General knowledge of tracking technologies and implementation.
•Ability to take a consultancy approach towards advising clients/ partners on their marketing/ digital strategy
•Highly organized project management skills
•Ability to offer proactive solutions and ensure successful client relationship progression for potential business growth
•Travel is required.
•Frequent meeting with clients is required.
•Candidates with less experience will be considered as Business Development Executive
Monthly Salary: 15-18K
Bonus: Upon Satisfactory Performance
Double Pay: Yes (at year end)
Working Hour: 9:00-18:00
Job Location: TST
Insurance: Medical Insurance
CA Human Resource Limited is a new setup company to provide a professional recruitment service in Hong Kong with the long experience in recruiting business in Japan since 2003.
The character of CA Human Resource Limited is making the best matching between Jobseekers and Employers for their career and business growth. To build on our success for the mission, we are looking for an energetic talent to fill the following position.
For more information about
CA Human Resource Limited: http://www.cahr.com.hk/