Successful candidate will support all rounded Project Management Office activities for projects implementation.
- Manage project admin tasks including internal and external communications, coordination, project meeting documents preparation
- Work closely with client (including mainland colleagues) in monitoring and reporting project tasks progress
- Prepare and organise project documentation for internal review and audit
- Handle project billing and invoice activities with client
- Prepare monthly financial reconciliation and forecast reporting
- Execute monthly workplace security inspection, and manage DS&P (Data Securities & Privacy) related activities
- Good numerical sense and able to do analytical tasks
- Good knowledge on MS Office, Excel Application and Basic Accounting
- Banking and billing experience, knowledge on financial reconciliation and forecast reporting will be a bonus
- Good language and communication skills in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Fresh graduate is also welcomed and less experience will consider as Project Assistant
To apply for this position, please send your full résumé to contract @kellyservices.com.hk in word format indicating the reference number and title.
If you are not contacted by our consultants within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All applications will be treated in strict confidence, and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Kelly Services Hong Kong Limited’s Privacy Notice