Project Officer/Management Trainee
- Degree holder in a Business-related / Language-related discipline; with minimum 2-3 years experience in event management and / or project coordination; Candidates with less experience will be considered as Management Trainee
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese with good Cantonese;
- Excellent grammatical, editing, proofreading skills;
- Strong PC Skills (MS Office, email and internet etc.)
- Excellent communication skills; Independently, Pleasant, Energetic, Responsible, Detail-oriented, Self-motivated, ability to handle multiple job task and/or priorities, and to work under pressure.
- Project implementation and coordination;
- Follow through the assigned projects/events from beginning till closing;
- Assist in the organization of conferences, seminars, or site visits;
- Coordinate and liaise with external parties;
- Assist in preparing project proposals, progress reports, promotional materials and event summaries;
- Assist in preparing and editing of documents / publicity materials;
- Provide secretarial support to the Council Committees and Executive Manager;
Support other office teams on an ad-hoc basis;
- Willingness to travel aboard;
- Early availability is preferred.
Management Society for Healthcare Professionals (MSHP) was established since 1984. The ultimate aim of the Society is to advance and promote healthcare services and patient care through professional and better management. "To promote Better Healthcare by Good Management" is our mission. The Society is devoted to promoting the professional status of Healthcare Managers through professional and educational activities.
Management Society for Healthcare Professionals invites applications to the following posts: