- F.7 standard or above and prefer with project experience;
- Tendering and coordinate with main contractor, consultant, architect;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Good interpersonal & communication skills, self-motivated and able to work independently;
- To co-ordinate all site installation matters and rectify problems encountered on site delivery & installation.
- Initiate, recommend or provide solutions through designated channels
- Monitor work and goods delivery on schedule
- To monitor materials logistics to meet the project programmer and proper storage for installation.
- Attend Project Co-ordination meetings with Clients and Main Contractors and represent site management
- Monitor Project programs and ensures compliance to Contract Condition
Benefit as below:
- 5.5 days works
- Medical insurance provided
- Bank holiday
- Year end bonus
Interested parties please send your resume with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" or Tel 37526128
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.