- Participating in business development, daily operation etc. of the project
- Assisting in coaching the junior staff of the project
- Liaising with various stakeholders of the project, including vendor, landlord, suppliers and media
- Participating in the update and maintenance of content of corporate materials, including Facebook, IG, company website, leaflet etc
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Matriculated or above
- Excellent command of English and Chinese
- Proficiency in computer usage, including various social media
- Proactive, independent, out going and willing to face challenge
- Experience in event management is highly preferred
- Immediate available preferred
Interested party please apply with with your detailed resume with present and expected salary.
Personal data collected will be for recruitment purpose only.