My client one of the largest banks in Asia is looking for experienced banking operations professionals who strive for delivering time-to-market, efficient
and world-class processing services to stakeholders.
- Support the credit control team to serve the Most Valued Enterprise Banking Customers.
- Check documents to ensure the conditions precedent required are fulfilled before activation of banking facilities
- Validate the facility documents as per approved proposal within delegated authority before facility activation.
- Input credit data into the source system based on the approved credit proposal
- Follow up fulfillment of all condition items to ensure that they are fulfilled within the approved period and timely report unfulfilled condition items.
- Aware of and follow any new/changes in policies/regulatory/ compliance requirement.
- Timely prepare credit reports containing accurate statistics for credit risk monitoring and supervision review.
- Contribute to process improvement of the team to increase efficiency.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree holder of a recognized university.
- Good verbal and written communication skill, both in English and Chinese
- Detailed oriented and able to work independently to complete the assigned task.
- Good servicing mindset to ensure meeting the required service standard. .
- Experience in credit operations or credit control functions is an absolute advantage
- Knowledge of PC Applications, including Microsoft word, excel, access
- Fresh graduate is also welcomed
To apply for this position, please send your full resume to contract @kellyservices.com.hk in word format indicating the reference number and job title.
If you are not contacted by our consultants within 2 weeks, please
consider your application unsuccessful. All applications will be treated in strict confidence, and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Kelly Services Hong Kong Limited's Privacy Notice.