Sundream Motion Pictures Limited
- To be responsible for providing assistance to the Marketing and Film Distribution Department; Reaching promotion partners, local presses and co-ordinating with external parties on marketing
issues; Preparing marketing proposal and press releases; Handling materials translation, presses and PR activities
- University graduate with 2 years relevant working experience in the marketing and promotion industry is preferred
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese
- Familiar with Chinese word processing and Excel is a must
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Flexible, able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to work irregular hours and overtime
We offer 5-day work week, competitive remuneration packages and advancement opportunities. Interested parties, please use Apply Now for application
(Please quote reference number and position applied for).
The information received will be used for consideration of employment only and all personal data supplied will be destroyed within 3 months.
We are an equal opportunity employer.