Gorth Management Ltd
- To attend the meeting with Owner’s Committee
- Handle emergency incidents
- Perform ad-hoc tasks and duties as assigned
- Provide support for the leasing team
- At least 1 year working experience, preferably in Property Management
- Good communication skills and strong sense of responsibilites
- Work independently and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
5 working days per week, paid annual leaves in addition to public holidays, medical allowance, and discretionary bonus for the right candidate.
Interested parties, please apply with your updated resume with current and expected salary and availability. The information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose.