Our subsidiary company is looking for a high calibre to join with our Company.
- Experience in property investment due diligence, execution and post-deal asset management
- Conduct research on emerging property markets and to acquire market investment opportunities. Gather information and provide analysis on property investment opportunities
- Research on property market information and data. Responsible for property investments, including but not limited to project negotiation, due diligence, designing transaction structure, financial modelling, drafting related documents, etc.
- Participate in project management and post-acquisition property management matters including supervising, analyzing and making proposals for project operation
- Ensure all deliverable and budget control are completed on schedule with highest satisfaction
- Take responsibility of the production of internal and external investment material and portfolio reporting
- Work with external advisers on the above matters
- Bachelor degree or above
- Candidates with at least 8 years or above of buy-side property investment experience will be considered for the VP position. Candidates with 5 years or above of buy-side property investment experience will be considered for the Manager position
- Candidates who have experience in and are familiar with London, HK and Sydney property markets are preferred
- Good communication and negotiation skills especially with external parties.
- Highly motivated and well organized, able to work independently and proactively in handling large scale and prestigious property development projects
- Hard working, willing to OT when in need
- Willing to travel
- Proficient in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Please submit your CV online and please include your current basic salary and your expected salary in your CV, also remark your visa kind and status in your CV if you need work permit in Hong Kong.