1. Enhancement and assurance of the staff performance and service standard of managed properties
2. Provision of quality property management services with prompt response, tenancy administration and cost control
3. Liaison with clients, occupants and contractors
4. Establishment of standard procedures and control systems to ensure that they are strictly followed by all staff
5. Attend meetings of Incorporated Owners, handle enquiries and complaints from tenants/owners
1. Degree holder in Property / Housing / Estate Management or related disciplines
2. Relevant Professional qualification in Housing Management such as MHKIH and MCIH is necessary.
3. Registered Professional Housing Manager (RPHM) is required
4. At least 5 years solid experience in property / facility management
5. Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
6. Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
7. Proficient in MS Applications and Chinese Word Processing
8. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Property Manager
1. Conditionally 5-day work week
2. Convenient working location (near Mei Foo MTR station)
3. Performance Bonus
4. Medical scheme
5. Great opportunity to join a market leader with career growth
Interested parties, please send your full resume with present and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager at 10/F, 9 Po Lun Street, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon, Hong Kong or click "Apply Now" for interview.
For more details of our company, please visit our website: http://www.cpml.com.hk
(Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only)
CITY Professional Management Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of the City Services Group.
City Services Group plays an active role in offering comprehensive one-stop services including Facility Management, Property Management, Security Services, Clubhouse Management, Environmental Hygiene Services and Repair and Maintenance Services.
CITY provides various types of comprehensive and professional security services and system design/ installation packages for our clients. We dedicate the greatest effort to maintain our service quality and have established ISO 9001, ISO 10002, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.