Main Job Duties:
- Act as Site In-charge of a major Shopping Arcade to supervise on-site team and monitor property management operations
- Maintain good tenant relationship and coordinate with internal departments for tenancy management matters
- Assist in data analysis, regular reporting and proposals for enhancement in facilities and services
- Degree holder in Real Estate, Property Management or related disciplines preferred
- Minimum 10 years’ working experience in property / tenancy management with 5 years’ supervisory experience in retail properties (Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Property Manager)
- Mature and well-organized with good leadership
- Self-driven, flexible and strong communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Attractive salary and fringe benefits package will be offered to the right candidates. Interested parties please apply with full resume stating current and expected salary by clicking "APPLY NOW" (Please quote the reference no.).
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.