- Sound education backgrounds with certificates in property management preferable
- At least 5 years solid experience in portfolio property management and or managing a sizable residential estate
- Well versed in Building Management Ordinance (CAP 344)
- Experience in handling building inspection order, fire service order renovation
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese and well-versed in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Salary will commensurate with job experience and qualifications
- Immediate reporting duties would be an-added advantage
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Assistant Property Manager
Interested parties, please send in your resume by clicking "Apply Now" or by fax 2845 2642 for interview.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.