- HKIH / MCIH / RPHM memberships preferable, at least 5 years or above solid experience in managing a sizable residential estate or a portfolio of properties
- Positive thinking, energetic with great communication skill
- Good spoken and written English are necessary
- Well-versed in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint is a must
- Necessary to attend IOC meetings and business tender presentations
- Salary will commensurate with job experience and qualifications
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Assistant Property Manager
Interested parties, please send in your resume by clicking "Apply Now" or by fax 2845 2642 for interview.