Park Hotel Property Management Limited
We are an expanding property management and investment Group located near Lai Chi Kok MTR station. With our ongoing growth we are inviting high caliber candidates to apply for the following position.
- Property Management or for assigned portfolios
- Support senior staff in executing various strategy and operational policies / procedures in assigned portfolios
- Coordinate repair & maintenance work, improvement projects, interior fit out work / reinstatement work
- Supervise and motivate frontline staff to deliver quality services to meet customers’ expectations
- Handle enquiries and complaints
- Perform any ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree holder, preferably in Property Management or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in property management with at least 2 years at supervisory level
- Possess good supervisory skill, interpersonal and communication skill
- Self-motivated with strong sense of responsibilities
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for Assistant Property Officer
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- Attractive Salary
- Discretionary Bonus
- 5-day Work Week
- Medical Insurance
- Education Subsidies
- Birthday Leave
Interested parties, please send full resume stating current and expected salary and availability to Administration and Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and will be used only for recruitment purpose.