Duties & Requirements:
- To carry out the daily operation of property management in public housing in Hong Kong
- Level 3 or above in five subjects in HKDSEE, which may include Chinese Language and English Language, or equivalent; or
- Grade E or above in two subjects at HKALE and Level 3/Grade C or above in 3 other subjects in HKCEE, which may include English Language and Chinese Language, or equivalent; and
- meets the language proficiency requirements of Level 3 or above in Chinese Language and English Language in HKDSEE, or Level 3/Grade C or above in Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B) in HKCEE, or equivalent; and
- at least 1 year working experience in the field of property management in Hong Kong
- Good command of both English and Chinese
- Well versed in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Applicant with more experience can be considered as Senior Property Officer
Please apply with full resume and expected salary by email.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.