- Perform administrative duties at the management office.
- Responsible for the daily operations of managed site, such as handling complaints, patrolling and liaising with tenants
- Monitor sub-contractors for maintenance and renovation works
- Organize activities for the residents to promote customer relationship.
- Higher Diploma or above, with advantages in Housing Studies, Real Estates, Property Management or related disciplines
- Well versed in Deed of Mutual Covenant (DMC大廈公契) and Building Management Ordinance (BMO建築物管理條例)
- At least 2 years solid experience in property management
- Possess security personal permit will be an advantage
- Good communication skill and Initiative
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese
- Knowledge of PC operations
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Property Officer
We are one of Hong Kong historical property management company established in 1985. Our mission to provide premium management services to difference type of properties. Over the years, we acquire international recognized ISO9001,ISO9002 certificate and OHSAS18001. In order to meet our business development and looking for high caliber candidate to join our company.