Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist supervisor to liaise, consult and have meetings with external and internal parties
- Communicate with complainants and other stakeholders by telephone or meeting;
- Gather relevant information from various sources related to the complaint;
- Tackle complaint under endorsement of supervisor and reply the complainant by e-mail, telephone or draft written reply;
- Monitor and follow-up the complaints and report to supervisor of the handling progress;
- Prepare statistics and reports on complaints;
- Undertake any public relation, staff communication and collaboration related duties;
To implement public relations programmes, education projects, ceremonial campaigns and other publicity activities of the Department;
To prepare publicity materials and publications for the public and media;
To perform other duties as required by the Department.
- Have a university degree or equivalent, preferably in marketing, public relations, communications, language or journalism;
- at least three years’ relevant experience with preferably 1 year’s experience in handling customer services, public enquiries, event management and relation matters;
- Good interpersonal and effective communication skills;
- Familiar with engineering works will be an advantage;
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin;
- Level 4 or above in Chinese Language and English Language in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSEE) or Grade C or above in Hong Kong Certificate
of Education Examination (HKCEE), or equivalent;
- Holder of a post-secondary certificate in public relation is advantageous;
- Good knowledge of PC applications such as Microsoft Office and Chinese Word Processing;
- Be self-motivated, mature and able to work independently.
We offer good career prospects, 5-day work, training sponsorship allowance, medical allowance to the right candidates.
Working Hour : Mon – Fri 08:00 – 18:00
Working Location : Kowloon Bay/ Tai Po/ Sha Tin
Holiday : Statutory Holiday
Annual Leave : 7 days Holiday
Paid Leave : Birthday Leave/ Marriage Leave/ Maternity Leave/ Paternity Leave/ Compassionate Leave
- Please click "Apply Now" to submit your application.
- Preferred working location shall stated in the application.
- Application without expected salary will not be considered.
Personal Information Collection Statement:
- Personal data provided to Ming Hing Waterworks group is solely for recruitment purposes. Your personal data may be transferred within the group
for recruitment use only.
- Ming Hing Waterworks group may disclose relevant data that applicants provided to the person(s) and organization(s) as stated for this recruitment
- To update your personal data or to request for a copy after submission of job application form, please contact Human Resources Department at (852)
2380 8265 or by clicking "Apply Now".
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.