We are a well-established civil engineering contractor for Government projects. High caliber candidates are invited to fill the following vacancy: -
- Have a University degree or equivalent;
- Preferably have completed a post secondary certificate programme on public relation;
- Good command of both oral & written English & Chinese (including Cantonese & Putonghua) having ‘C’ or above in both Chinese & English (Syllabus B) in the HKCEE or equivalent;
- Excellent presentation skills
- Be conversant with computer software of word processing in both Chinese & English documents;
- With 2-3 years’ working experience with preferably 1 year’s experience in handling customer services, public enquires, event management and relation matters
- Applicant will be required to take a written test.
- To Public Liaison Manager shall handle complaints and enquiries with the basic work-flow as follows:-
- To tackle complaints, reply to the complainants by email, telephone or draft written reply in both English & Chinese;
- To communicate with complainants by telephone or meeting;
- To gather relevant information from various sources related to the complaints;
- To monitor & follow-up the complaints and report to the ER of the handling progress;
- To prepare statistics & report on complaints handling;
- To liaise, consult and have meetings with all external parties;
- To prepare presentation materials, to compile returns and to assist in organizing internal functions;
- To carry out other duties to provide services to customers;
- To coordinate and implement public relations programmes
- Work Location: Cheung Sha Wan / Wan Chai / North Point Water Supplies Department
We have equal opportunity for applicants with disability.
Please click “Apply Now” to submit your application. Applicants are required to send their full resume and expected salary to the attention
of Ms Edith Lee for interview.
All personal information submitted by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes and we reserve the rights to consider the
applications for other positions in our Group.