- Daily invoicing and ensure driver deliver on time and accurately.
- Work closely with warehouse and production head for stock accuracy and supply.
- Perform purchasing transactions (sales order creation and allocation) & activities to ensure smooth and continuous operation, which
include apply and collect import license and valid permit for both Air and Sea shipment.
- Work closely with Sales for newness and replenishment monthly buy
- Work closely with Consignment Sales for the sales update, alert if any findings.
- SKU forecast, inventory management, and sales plan determination
- Monitor and manage reasonable stock level and assist team in managing physical inventory and stock turn in timely manner
Products for sale and for purchase to keep it as minimal.
- Source and communicate with current and potential suppliers
- Contact suppliers to obtain price quotes and performed negotiations.
- Track monthly and quarterly sales, compare against budget and assist in decision making process.
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales analysis reports in timely manner
- Dead stock clearance exercise
- Work closely with warehouse to ensure accurate inventory is maintained
- Monitor and update system when container arrival
- Support any ad hoc task for planning operations
- System housekeeping to ensure costing reflect correctly on both system and catalogue.
- Purchasing experience and preferably in FMCG industry
- Interested in latest food and drink trends
- 2-5 years of working experience food purchasingand able to expedite with suppliers on order status & follow up
- Knowledge in purchasing of food materials
- Outlets visit is necessary and may require travel abroad
- Good skills in negotiation with suppliers & sourcing materials
- Fluent in both spoken & written English and Chinese.
- Able to work Independent and under pressure and tight schedule
- Good team player and willing to learn attitude is require
- Handle database with data to provide accurate reports and analytical supports.
- Meticulous on numbers and descriptions
- Proficiency with MS office, strong Excel skills and ERP is a must
- With experience and can consider as Senior position
- 5 Days Work
- Discretionary Bonus
- Labour Holidays
- 17 days Annual leave
- Medical Insurance
Interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.